The 3rd Fortis C-DOC Centre of Excellence for Diabetes, Metabolic Diseases & Endocrinology was opened for OPD on 21 February, 2012 at B-16, Chirag Enclave, (opp Nehru Place), New Delhi, which is a unique state-of-the-art, 25 bed hospital for Diabetes and related disorders all under one roof, under the chairmanship of Prof Misra, who leads a consortium of internationally renowned experts to provide services and procedures according to globally accepted protocols. Fortis C-DOC is a stand-alone tertiary clinical, research and training centre and the first of its kind centre in all of north and central India.
- BMJ teams up with Fortis C-DOC Hospital, New Delhi to support world-class diabetes care
- DMA ‘CHIKITSA RATAN AWARD’CONFERRED UPON DR ANOOP MISRA For his outstanding contribution in the field of medicine & service to mankind, 29 June 2014
- EARLY DETECTION OF DIABETES & PREVENTIVE MEASURES’ on 12 April 2014, at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
- Dr. Abdul Basit from Pakistan visits Fortis C-DOC
- ‘Effect of Pistachio Nuts on Cardiovascular Health’