- Capitalized Joint Ventures and Collaborations
- Undertook sourcing of Plant & Machinery & Raw Material (Indigeneous & Imported)
- Identified and coordinated development and ‘promotion of’ New Markets
- Conducted Market Research/analysis for a wide range of products and industries
- Prepared Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports and ‘Business Plans’ covering civil estimates, utilities planning, cost of production, cash flows, working capital requirement, manpower planning etc.
- Successfully strategized and mobilized finances for projects
- Spearheaded Communications and Public Relations plans & strategies
- Started own consultancy firm in 1986, accredited by IDBI, the apex Indian Financial Institution, providing a ‘TOTAL CONSULTANCY’ packages comprising Joint Ventures, Market Research, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports,Finance Syndication etc.
- Developed a comprehensive library and database having wide range of information covering every industry/product in India and Worldwide.
- Developed Management Information System (MIS) new project of Yamaha Escorts 100cc Motorcycle project in 1983 already setup in India.
Profile of Clientele Handled:
- Bharat Forge, Ansals, Modis, Hero, JP, UT, JB Exports (Datwanis) and many other industrial groups and new entrepreneurs.
- Mitsubishi, Sumitomo, Matsushita, Marubeni, Asahi Breweries, Flower Auction Japan, NGK, Tanita, Dalsem, CommScope Inc., A.O. Smith Inc., Kemin Industries Inc., Schneider, Samsung, Gamuda, etc.
- Finland, USA and Scotland
- Deptt. Of Post, MECON-GAIL, State Industrial & Financial Institutions