N-DOC and Fortis Hospital jointly organised a free health camp at Laxmibai Nagar on 14 February 2010 and covered 175 subjects. Anthropometric measurements like height, weight and waist circumference were measured and subjects were advised to fast for checking fasting blood sugar. The blood pressure was also measured for each subject. Individual consultation with doctors and nutritionists was also provided for the subjects, followed by refreshments.
- BMJ teams up with Fortis C-DOC Hospital, New Delhi to support world-class diabetes care
- DMA ‘CHIKITSA RATAN AWARD’CONFERRED UPON DR ANOOP MISRA For his outstanding contribution in the field of medicine & service to mankind, 29 June 2014
- EARLY DETECTION OF DIABETES & PREVENTIVE MEASURES’ on 12 April 2014, at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
- Dr. Abdul Basit from Pakistan visits Fortis C-DOC
- ‘Effect of Pistachio Nuts on Cardiovascular Health’