Mike Nithavrianakis, British Deputy High Commissioner to India, presented a gold medal and citation to Padma Shri Dr Anoop Misra at a function organised on the occasion of Diabetes Research Centre Annual Gold Medal Oration on 18 March 2012 at Chennai. Dr Vijay Vishwanathan, MD, MV Hospital for Diabetes, Royapuram, Chennai, Ms. Gojka Roglic of the Dept of Chronic Diseases & Health Promotion, WHO, Geneva, were also present on the occasion.
- BMJ teams up with Fortis C-DOC Hospital, New Delhi to support world-class diabetes care
- DMA ‘CHIKITSA RATAN AWARD’CONFERRED UPON DR ANOOP MISRA For his outstanding contribution in the field of medicine & service to mankind, 29 June 2014
- EARLY DETECTION OF DIABETES & PREVENTIVE MEASURES’ on 12 April 2014, at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
- Dr. Abdul Basit from Pakistan visits Fortis C-DOC
- ‘Effect of Pistachio Nuts on Cardiovascular Health’